| Mustafa Usmani
Use Business Card Reader Control to scan your Contacts Information
Power Platform provides some really intuitive OOTB controls to use especially in model driven apps and in this blog, we will see how to use AI Business Card Reader Control in your forms.
- Firstly, go to the form where you want to use the control. We will be using Contact’s main form as an example.
- Open the form in the classic mode in order to use the control properly.
- Now create a column of any name and add it on the form. That column will be used to show the control. I have a custom column by the name Business Card.
- Then click on the column and select Change Properties.
- Go to Controls tab and add AI Builder Business Card Control.
- After that you will have a lot of fields that the Business Card control will return once it scans the card and you can bind those fields to your form’s field.
- After binding the required fields, click OK and Save and Publish the customizations.
- Open your model driven app where you have used the form and try the Business Card control yourself!
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.