| Ijlal Monawwar
Types of portals in Dynamics 365 (including Customer Engagement Apps)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365, there are several types of portals that you can use to provide access to information and functionality for different types of users:
- Customer Self-Service Portal: This portal allows customers to access information and perform tasks related to their accounts and interactions with your organization. For example, customers can view their orders, submit support requests, and access knowledge base articles.
- Partner Portal: This portal provides access to information and tools for partners who work with your organization. Partners can access sales and marketing materials, collaborate with your team, and track the status of their accounts and opportunities.
- Employee Self-Service Portal: This portal provides employees with access to HR information and tools, such as benefits enrollment, leave requests, and payroll information.
- Project Service Automation Portal: This portal is specifically designed for organizations that deliver professional services, such as consulting or project-based work. It allows project managers to track project progress, collaborate with team members, and manage resources.
- Field Service Portal: This portal provides field service technicians with access to information and tools needed to complete service tasks, such as schedules, work orders, and inventory information.
Each of these portals can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization and the users who will be accessing them.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.