| Anum Batool
Social media is a modern revolutionizing tool that allows communication between individuals, companies, and different groups worldwide, sharing and interactively exchanging information and ideas.
- Pinterest etc
- Reviews or comments about products
- Interests in products or services
- Product service and quality
- Company profile
Social CRM or Customer Relationship Management integrates social media channels into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.
- It boosts efficiency
- Improves productivity
- You can work offline
- Allows segmentation
- Track analytics
CRM platforms support social media alongside traditional channels so customers can interact with businesses through their preferred channels.
- 86% of people skip TV commercials, 44% of direct email is never opened, and 91% of email users unsubscribe from a company email.
- 70% of adults online use social media networking channels.
- More than 950 million people log on to Facebook daily.
- An estimated 90% of companies use social media networks.
- To predict customer behaviors.
- Improved and interactive communication.
- Better marketing and cost-effective advertisement.
- Strong relationships with clients.
- Better engagement and brand awareness.
- Improved market/product insights.
- An interactive way to share content and promote new offers.
- More accessibility and loyalty.
- A better way to respond to customer complaints or queries.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.