| Aqsa Nabi
Send Event Reminders using PowerTextor
PowerTextor connector is the best connector available with the list of actions that are configurable in Power Automate flows. When it’s about Event Reminders using Power Automate flows, there is a big list from which you can choose to send reminders to the event attendees. Creating the flow is simple and achievable with a few steps only.
Let’s look at the ways you can send even reminders to your even attendees using the list of available actions. You can choose the action based on your requirement.
- Assuming you have your events created in PowerTextor and have the Contacts and Groups associated with those events. Select the type of flow that would suit your need. Now, type in PowerTextor and establish a connection with the API Key to load in your Contacts and Groups in Power Platform.
- Now type ‘Event’ to find all the actions related to sending event reminders in the ‘Actions’ tab.
- Now select an action from the list. Below is an example, you can check out the fields of the action in the example below to use any reminder type action.
- To: In the field, select the recipient of the text message.
- Add New Item: Use this button to add another recipient of the reminder.
- Reminder Text: Provide the text in the field.
- Event Date: Provide the event date.
- Number of Days: Provide an integer value that indicates the number of days before the reminder should be sent.
- Reminder Text Time: Provide the time at which the event reminder should be sent.
- Reply STOP To Opt-Out: If you want the recipient of the message to get this statement as part of the reminder message then select Yes, so they can reply back ‘STOP’ to get unsubscribed with the service until re-subscribed by the admin.
You can send reminders to one contact, more than one contact, one group, more than one group, a new contact, a new number, and a new group.
That’s how simple configuring the Event Reminder is!
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.