| Aqsa Nabi
PowerTextor – How to Manage Events
PowerTextor is a connector offered with vast capabilities. There are a number of features covered in the platform that can be taken advantage of. If you are an event management organization owning Dynamics 365 Event Management and want to manage your events, then all of this can be done using the easy integration of PowerTextor with your dynamics instance. Let’s look at the steps below:
- Create an account with PowerTextor by subscribing to one of the plans available on the website as per your business need.
- Generate an API Key. For that, you need to to navigate to the API Keys page and fill out the needful fields.
- Set the validity of the API Key based on how long would you like to use the same key for PowerTextor flows.
- Now, login to your Dynamics instance and get the PowerTextor from the app source so the connector is available for building flows.
- Start creating flows in to embed in your apps and use PowerTextor as the connector. Create a new connection, and use the API key that you generated in the PowerTextor account. You can select your favorite action from the list of actions.
- For sending SMS to a group of contacts such as Event Attendees, you would need to create group in PowerTextor first and then use it in the flows with the help of API integration.
Create a group in PowerTextor
Login to the PowerTextor instance for creating groups with unlimited number of Contacts. Follow the steps below to create a group:
- Login to PowerTextor website with your account.
- Navigate to the section ‘Groups’ and click ‘New’ on the page to create a new group.
- Name your group, and now add the Contacts that you want to be a part of this group. From the list shown, add as many contacts as you want.
- Click Save on the form to save you selections so that you can use this group later in building flows.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.