| Muhammad Yaseen
PLUGIN PROFILE UNLOADED ISSUE WHILE DEBUGGING
If you are facing issue while debugging the plugin, you may do the following steps.
- Check if the plugin is compatible with your version of the browser. If it is not, try updating the plugin or the browser to a newer version.
- Check if there are any conflicts with other plugins or extensions that you have installed in your browser. Try disabling or uninstalling any conflicting plugins or extensions to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check if the plugin is up to date. If it is not, try updating the plugin to the latest version.
- Check if there are any issues with the plugin's permissions. In some cases, the plugin may not have sufficient permissions to function properly. Try adjusting the permissions to allow the plugin to access the necessary resources.
- Check if you have the correct version of .Net Framework,
- If none of the above steps work, you may go to plugin registration tool > Debug > S
and make isolation mode to none.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.