| Aqsa Nabi
Manage Events with PowerTextor
Managing events can be a big hassle, but no more when you have a subscription with PowerTextor. All you need to do is create an account with the PowerTextor available plans as per your business requirements and then get started with event management, reaching out to the event attendees with marketing campaigns and a lot more! Keep reading to learn more about what can be handled perfectly in time using PowerTextor connector.
Login to your PowerTextor site and create groups with the Groups page to add unlimited contacts in it. Now navigate to the Events section to create an event and define the Event details in it, such as:
- Event Name
- Event Location
- The contacts and groups that will be a part of the Event should be added in the Contacts and Groups fields.
- Provide the Event details like the Date and time so event reminders can be created from it.
Now save the Event to create reminders for it. Once it is saved, you will be able to see the ‘New Reminder’ button and a list right below the event details from where you can create event reminders.
Send Reminders using PowerAutomate
You can also use the created Event in the Power Automate flows to share reminders with your event attendees. Login to PowerPlatform and navigate t the ‘Flow’ section. Now create a new type of flow as per your choice and create a connection using the API Key from the PowerTextor account. Once you established a connection with the PowerTextor account via the API key, you can now a list of available actions to create a flow.
Following is the list of Actions that you can use to create Event Reminders using the Event you just created in PowerTextor.
- Schedule text (SMS) message event reminder to a group: Schedule SMS for the Event to a group that exists in PowerTextor.
- Schedule text (SMS) message event reminder to a new contact: Create a new contact within the action by providing the name and contact number and then schedule SMS for the Event to the contact. The flow also creates a contact in the PowerTextor once it runs.
- Schedule text (SMS) message event reminder to multiple contacts: Schedule SMS for the Event to more than one contact that exists in PowerTextor.
- Schedule text (SMS) message event reminder to multiple groups: Schedule SMS for the Event to more than one group that exists in PowerTextor.
- Schedule text (SMS) message event reminder to a contact: Schedule SMS for the Event to a contact that exists in PowerTextor.
- Schedule text (SMS) message event reminder to a new group: Create a new contact within the action by providing the name of the group and adding contacts in it and then schedule SMS for the Event to the whole group. The flow also creates the group in PowerTextor once the it runs.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.