| Mustafa Usmani
How to create a new contact and send text message using Power Textor in Power Automate
In this blog, we’ll see how we can use Power Textor to create a new contact and save it on Power Textor , as well as send that newly created contact a text message. All using just Power Automate. Let’s get started:
- For this blog, we’ll be assuming that you already have a Power Textor subscription.
- Go to Power Textor homepage and click on API Keys from the side navigation.
- From there select a valid API key or create a new one if you don’t already have it.
- Copy the API Key as you’ll be needing when creating a connection in the Power Automate.
- Now go to your preferred Power Apps environment. For the demo we’ll be using a manually triggered flow.
- Now search for Power Textor in the connectors and action and select Send text (SMS) to a new contact in the actions
- Once you select it enter the API key that you just copied from Power Textor
- After that provide the contact number of the new contact and enter the necessary details
- Now after running the flow successfully, you’ll see a new contact created on your Power Textor portal
That’s it! Now you have successfully created a new contact, as well as sent a text message on it.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.