| Mustafa Usmani
How to Send a collective message to a group using Power Textor in Power Platform
In this blog, we’ll see how you can send a message to an already existing group created on your Power Textor portal using Power Automate. Let’s get started:
We’ll be assuming that you already have a Power Textor Subscription for this blog and already know how to access API Keys. If not, please go through this blog in which we have covered that part.
- Now go to your Power Textor portal, and click on Groups on the side navigation.
- From there create a new group or use an existing one. I’ll be using an existing one.
- Once you know which Group to select in your Power Automate, go to your preferred PowerApps environment and initiate a flow.
- Search for Power Textor and select Send text (SMS) message to a group action from the action dropdown.
- If you haven’t created a connection, you’d have to create that using your valid API key.
- After that, select the group that you want to send the message to and type in your message as well. Your groups will be showing in the To parameter’s dropdown.
- And that’s it! Run your flow and the contacts in that group will receive the typed message.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.