| Usama Ashraf
How to Create Table and Import Data into Microsoft Dataverse Database
Import the File:
- Go to left navigation and expand Dataverse then Tables
- Select your table in which you want to import Data
- On command bar select Import dropdown then select Import from Excel
- Now a new screen open and select your file from file upload screen
- Click on Upload button and mapped the columns with Map Columns button (if mapping errors not identify then your file successfully uploaded)
- After mapping, on upper right side click on Save Changes to save the uploaded file
- Now click on Import button on upper right and your data successfully imported into your Table
- Once again expand Dataverse, select Tables and click on Pets
- Now you can view your Data in Pet columns and Data section below the Table Properties.
You can notice one thing that some columns are empty like Accounts, Status, etc. The reason of these empty columns is you didn’t input data in these columns that’s why only the above mentioned columns display data and rest of the columns are still empty.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.