| Usama Ashraf
How to Configure or Create Relationships between Tables
If you want to edit or delete the relationship between the tables, follow the steps and you can easily edit or delete the created relationship:
- Sign to Power Apps.
- Go to Dataverse and Select the Tables.
- Now open your desired table in which you want to edit or delete the relationship.
- Go to the Schema section and select Relationships.
- Select the relationship that you want to Edit then Edit button display on command bar or you can directly click on relationship then this below screen will open.
- After editing Done button will be enable and when you click on it then changes will be saved.
- If you want to delete the relationship, select the relationship then Delete button will display on command bar or you can use the ellipses delete button as well.
- When you click on Delete button then this confirmation Popup message will display, on that popup if you click on Delete then relationship will be deleted or if you click on Cancel then popup will be close and nothing can be change.
With the help of above mentioned steps you can easily create your desired relationship as per you requirements and you can edit or delete them as well. But make sure you should worked on you own relationships and you should knew about that because if you do any mistake in relationships then you requirements will be disturbed and you app will suffer.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.