| Usama Ashraf
How to Configure or Create Relationships between Tables
How to Create One-to-Many Relationship:
Follow these below mentioned steps you can create One-to-many relationship between tables:
- Sign in with your account on Power apps.
- Then select your environment then select Dataverse on left side and select Tables.
- Now select your table i.e. Student
- Now select the Student table and open it.
- Then go to the Schema section and select Relationships.
- Now click on Relationships then this below screen will display and you can create relationships from that screen.
- Once you click on One-to-many relationship screen then this screen will open.
- Now you need to select the Table that you want to show in Related (Many) Table field.
- Make sure you should stay on that table that you want to create One-to-many relationship. For Example right now we have Student and Enrollment table, so one Student can have many Enrollments that’s why you should stay on Student table and create One-to-many relationship.
- One-to-many relationship will automatically create when you add a lookup field of Student in Enrollment form.
- After added a table then click on Done button and you relationship successfully created.
After following the above steps One-to-many relationship successfully created. Now, you can use this relationship and the lookup in your business solution. A lookup column will be available to use that shows all the many child rows.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.