| Aqsa Nabi
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
Dynamics has a vast variety of business applications, all usable for different purposes. Similarly, the Dynamics 365 Customer Voice is a highly integrated application to gain customer feedback. The application plays a vital role when integrated with the Marketing solution, as the combination is highly useful for the marketing people.
What is Dynamics 365 Customer Voice?
The Customer Voice uses Microsoft Forms functionality that works as surveys to get users feedback and take important decisions for your business. The surveys can be set-up in minimal time and integrated within the Marketing Segments to target the correct audience.
- Create and embed personalized surveys to get customer feedback using the Marketing Segments.
- Use system templates that are ready to use without putting in any extra time in generating surveys.
- Track the business metrics and satisfaction scores to help elevate your customer needs and business potential.
- Gain customer satisfaction with common channels such as email, SMS, website and mobile feedback collection.
- Use the trigger functionalities to set-up triggers and get notified with the data cumulated with user submissions.
- Use customer dashboard for tracking the real-time updates of the data.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.