| Saim Ali
Azure Service Bus is a fully managed enterprise message broker with message queues and publish-subscribe topics
Follow the instructions to send message to azure service bus using java code.
- Install Java Development Kit with version 8 or above.
- Open VS Code. Go to View > Command Pallete > create Java Project
- Click Create Java Project > Select Maven
- Add following dependencies in pom.xml file
- Add the following code
- Run the project. Your message will be sent to azure service bus.
Join us next time, as we continue our journey of learning canvas apps.Click here to learn more about Imperium's Power Apps Services. We hope this information was useful, and we look forward to sharing more insights into the Power Platform world.